changee.com only responds to law enforcement inquiries from authorized law enforcement officers with documents confirming the authority of these officers.
This Guide explains how authorized law enforcement officers can make inquiries and contact changee.com to obtain information about customers and their transactions.
2. LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES
changee.com prefers to receive all kinds of inquiries by emailing [email protected]
3. NECESSARY INFORMATION
For prompt consideration of information inquiries from authorized law enforcement officers, their inquiries must contain the following:
- The name of a law enforcement agency;
- Proof that the officer is authorized to inquire about the information (proof of authority) and their current position in the law enforcement organization;
- Identification of a law enforcement officer (e.g., badge number, internal identification number);
- Email address with the state domain;
- Contact information (email address, number) from a government agency;
- The name of the specific legal entity from which you need information;
Features of the inquiry, including:
- The identification number of the summons in the subject line;
- Any public addresses or transaction IDs in text format or Excel file (not PDF);
- Specify a reasonable timeframe for a response;
- Request for mutual legal assistance to enforce international law and order.
4. EMERGENCY LAW ENFORCEMENT INQUIRIES
For extremely urgent inquiries, such as when there is a risk of death or serious physical danger to the person, please specify URGENT INQUIRY in the subject line.
5. DISCLAIMER/LIABILITY RELEASE
changee.com uses its best efforts to collect and provide information to the competent authorities as much as possible; changee.com, however, takes no responsibility and makes no guarantees concerning the accuracy, adequacy, and completeness of the information provided in response to the inquiry. Please be aware that any deficiencies in the information are possible and can be caused by any causes, including, but not limited to, human error, hardware and software deficiencies, and failures.
Correspondence in response to inquiries from the appointing authority is confidential and privileged and may be used only for the purpose of the inquiry.